#139 Isla Vista Photo Gallery (42 photos)
This lovely 4 bedroom 3 bath pool home is very well maintained and has new flat panel tv's and a spacious open floor plan. The living area is 3 stories high just above the tree tops to enjoy panoramic island and sunset views. The spacious patio off the living level is screened in and tiled and when the double sliding glass doors are open, the living area merges with the screen patio for true florida living at its best. The living area also has a lovely dining area that seats 6, a kitchen bar, a fully equipped kitchen and a 47" flat screen tv mounted for all to see. From the living are, you can access the 4th floor crow's nest for the most fabulous 360 degree Island and water views imaginable. The home is located on a private drive with no neighbors for 300 feet. This is truly a fantastic island getaway.
The homes bedrooms are spacious and located on the 2nd level with a queen bed in the master and second bedroom, full size bed in the 3rd bedroom and twin beds in the forth bedroom. 2 bedrooms have TV with a 32" flat screen in the master and 26' flat screen in bedroom 2. The 2nd level also has a lovely screen porch with access for both bedroom 1 and 2.
The 1st floor has a lovely 12' x 26" swimming pool with chaise lounges, a lovely table with umbrella and assorted pool toys. The large deck adjoining the pool deck is a great spot to barbeque and has a fabulous outdoor shower with hot and cold water. The home has a nice gas grill and brickpaved grilling area. This grounds are well maintained and the home is located close to the Club and beach.
There is a 5 night minimum rental period
- 47" (Livingroom) - 32"(Master) - 26"(2nd Master) Flat Panel TV's with Satalite
- 2 15" TV's (Bedroom 3 & 4) with VCR built in and local stations
- Gas Grill and nice brick paved grilling area
- Private Pool & large deck with Chaise lounges and patio table with umbrella.
- Leather couches with Sofa Bed in Living Room
- Accomodates 10 guests comfortably
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Assorted Pool Toys and Board Games
- Short walk to beach and Resort facilities
- Crow's nest with panoramic views